- Professional Skateboarder
- Certified Kettlebell Specialist
- Founder/Head Coach for TRIEGNING DAY on Ladder Teams
- Founder of Neen Williams Co. and NADC spice rubs
When you’re putting in the work and training hard, the only way to sustain high performance is by putting the same time and effort into your post-workout routine. Recovery can take on a multitude of meanings in the fitness space. But whether you’re moving through some static stretching, plugging into a pair of Normatec Boots, or hopping into an ice bath, you still need the right gear to help you finish strong.
The Recovery Crew and Pant have you covered for all of your cool down and recovery needs. Constructed with comfortable, double knit, no-pill fabric and a permanent anti-odor treatment, our new after-training essentials have been put through the wringer to ensure they won’t shrink, pill, or sustain damage over time.
To put the kit to the test, we collaborated with four of our athletes who invest as much into their recovery as they do their training. The verdict was conclusive: there is no better combination of garments in the game to keep your muscles warm, keep you comfortable, and help you get the most out of your session after the work is done.
Professional athlete, culinary connoisseur, and passionate fitness enthusiast, Neen Williams gave himself a lifestyle makeover that put fitness, nutrition and recovery at the forefront of his every day. The skateboarding phenom knows a thing or two about recovery, and prefers using Normatec boots and percussion massage to keep him feeling fresh.
30 seconds per movement
- Glute bridge march
- Side plank rotations right/left
- Hip opener right/left
- Banded pull aparts
- Banded good mornings
10 rounds for time
- Chin ups - 5 reps
- KB floor chest press - 10 reps
- Banded push downs - 15 reps
- Single arm KB bent over row - 10 reps / arm
- Skierg - 200 Meters
5 rounds, little to no rest in between
- Assault bike - 15 calories
- Burpees - 5 reps
- Farmers carry - 100M
- Neen opts for a quick decompression using a percussion massager, like his Hypervolt Pro massage gun, to relieve tension in his muscles. He also spends time on the foam roller.
- He follows that up with a 45 minute air compression session in his Normatech boots. The compression helps flush out some of the lactic acid that has built up during his workout.
“This new recovery capsule is the best loungewear on the market. Without a doubt the most comfortable gear yet from Ten Thousand. It feels super premium and durable, and I could hardly tell the difference after multiple wears and washes. It’s not too tight, not too baggy, just perfect.”
Product: Recover Crew, Recover Pant
Training: functional fitness
Location: New York City