- Rumble DC Founding Trainer
- Professional MMA Fighter (2-2-0)
- Proficient, multi-disciplinary, martial artist specializing in wrestling, jujitsu, Muay Thai, and boxing
- DIII College Football Player - Ferrum College
Introducing Version 2. Revamped from the ground up, our new and improved Over Zip V2 is the perfect layer for warm-ups, cool-downs, and those way-to-early morning sessions. The Over Zip V2 uses a Polartec Power Grid™ fabric with geometric patterns on the inside of the fabric for increasing warmth and breathability, while also reducing mass to minimize weight. And since it’s built for movement, we integrated a minimal built-in stuff sack on the back that makes it easy to keep as part of your kit no matter where you’re headed. To put the Over Zip to the test, we collaborated with some of our top athletes that refuse to let adverse weather derail their training. As the temperatures dropped, they turned to the Over Zip V2 to keep them warm for some of their toughest outdoor sessions.
When COVID forced gyms and studios across the country to close, Salu Gbla refused to slow things down. One of Rumble DC’s founding trainers, the accomplished martial artist took his own training and coaching out into the city streets. As temperatures begin to drop in the mid-Atlantic, Salu turns to The Over Zip V2 for a lightweight layer that he can throw in his bag once his sessions heat up.
- Jump Rope: 5 min, varying intensity
- Shadow Boxing: 3x5 minute rounds
- 20lb Med Ball Slams - 100 reps, rest as needed
- KB Swings - 250 reps, body weight lunges as needed for active rest
- Boxing (Glove and Mitt Drills) - 8x3 minute rounds
PACKABLE AND VERSATILE
“Absolutely sold on the new Over Zip from Ten Thousand. The packable feature makes this an everyday essential for me. I can stuff it into the bottom of my bag when it gets warm during a training session and it hardly takes up any room. As a trainer always on the go and constantly living out of a backpack, this is my new go-to.”
Product: Over Zip