- Fitness Program Director at CrossFit EMC and Brainstride.
- Completed Double Murph for Ten Thousand and Mens Health in 2020
- Completed 1000 strict Dips
- Completed "Clovis" unpartitioned
- Completed "The Iron Triathlon"
- BA in Architecture from University of Miami (FL)
- Founder of the second CrossFit affiliate in Miami in 2008
The Interval Short is built for versatility. Constructed with four-way stretch to ensure maximum range of motion and a cling-free, ultra-wicking shell for mobility, the Interval Short was constructed to handle everything from HIIT to CrossFit to bootcamps. Chris has been a leader in CrossFit circles for over a decade, so he understands the importance of having gear that doesn’t max out before he does. To put the Interval Short's versatility to the test, we built an exhausting, no-holds-barred workout for Chris to complete in his gear – one that would test the shorts’ ability to handle all the runs, push-ups, and squats he could throw at them.
Warmup 3-5 rounds of:
- Light jog 30 seconds
- 4 hamstring scoop dynamic stretches
- 4 walking lunge + dynamic hip stretch
- 4 lateral lunge dynamic stretches
- 10 straight arm banded lat pull downs
- 5 pushups
- 3 strict pullups
Buy In: 1 mile run
- 50m Handstand Walk
- 20 Single Arm Kettlebell Swings
- 20 Single Arm Kettlebell Snatch
- 10 Rope Climbs
Cash out: 1 mile run
- FIRST ONE TO GET IT RIGHT
“The Interval Short moves like water. They compliment anything you're doing. Just like Bruce Lee once said, 'You must be shapeless, formless, like water. When you pour water in a cup, it becomes the cup. When you pour water in a bottle, it becomes the bottle. When you pour water in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Water can drip and it can crash.' These shorts are water.
Ten Thousand is the first company in the span of my almost 15 years of doing CrossFit to truly change my view on workout apparel. I just felt like no one could get it completely right. But just like anything in life, you don't know until you know.”
Product: Interval Short, Lightweight Shirt
Training: functional fitness