- Co-founder Pheasyque Lab, Founder Concrete Athletics
- BS/MS Exercise Physiology
- Competitive Powerlifter
- Deadlift PR: 575 Lbs
- Squat PR: 440 Lbs
Whether you’re gearing up for a brutal CrossFit MetCon or hitting the weights for leg-day, the Full Length Tight has you covered. Offering mid-level compression to support the muscles without ever feeling tight or restrictive, the new “big brother” to our 3/4 Tight is constructed with premium, warp knit, Italian fabric. Built to last, the Full Length Tight is engineered to provide full coverage and ensure modesty, making shorts are optional in your toughest sessions.
To put the Full Length Tight to the test, we collaborated with two of our top athletes who depend on high performance compression gear to ensure they’re ready for their most challenging sessions. The verdict was clear: with or without shorts, the Full Length Tight kept them supported and confident in the gym no matter what movements they programmed.
You could say that Jake Boly feels at home in the gym. A competitive powerlifter, certified strength and conditioning coach, and founder of Pheasyque Lab, Jake is constantly wearing, testing, and reviewing the best gear in the business. We asked Jake to put the Full Length Tight to the test by putting it through a battery of his favorite barbell movements.
Warmup (3 Rounds):
- 5-7 minute easy jog on the treadmill or around the facility.
- 5 minutes of striders (20 seconds of increased pace, 40 seconds easy jog)
- Pushups; 5 sets, 10 reps, resting 20 seconds in between in set
- Ski Erg 10 Minute EMOM 8 to 10 cals
- Shoulder Dislocates with PVC pipe (forward and back): 3 sets of 10
- Cat-Cow: 20 repetitions
- Curtsey Lunge: 20 repetitions (10/side)
- Air Squat: 20 repetitions
Strength (with Barbell):
- Power Clean: 3 sets of 5 reps @ 75% of your one rep max weight load
- Snatch: 3 sets of 6 reps @ 75% of your one rep max weight load
- Deadlift: 3 sets of 3 reps @ 85% of your one rep max weight load
Conditioning (14 min AMRAP):
- Assault Bike: 20 calories
- Single Arm Dumbbell Snatch: 12 per arm, alternating
- Strict Pull-Ups: 10 reps
“The Full Length Tight is the perfect blend of functionality and performance. They’re lightweight and move with you rather than against you — no matter what exercise you’re doing.”
Full Length Tight
Product: Full Length Tight
Training: functional fitness